Monday, September 7, 2009

Learning Style Inventory Results

My learning style results on learning-styles-online.com say that my top three are logical, social, and verbal. I believe that my number one, logical, is accurate because I love numbers and I tend to do calculations in my head. I also work through problems systematically just like the description says. My number two I do not believe should be as high as it is. I do not classify myself a social person at all. I do like to hang out with friends and play sports and games with other people, but I do not care to work in groups for learning. Sometimes I find it helpful to work with people but most of the time I like to think for myself. I think my social learning should be higher than most of the other learning styles just not my number two. My number three is also a lot like me. I love to read and write so the verbal learning style fits me well. I know that I tend to retain more information if I read it and then write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment